- to set oneself against, oppose, withstand, refuse, prevents
- to contradict, gainsay
- to be adverse
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Xenophon, Works on Socrates, , chapter 2 19:2)
- (Lysias, Speeches, 85:1)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 3 68:3)
- (Plato, Republic, book 5 130:4)
to set oneself against
- (to speak against, reply, to gainsay)
- (to speak against or in answer, gainsay, to speak in answer)
to be adverse