Third declension Noun; Neuter
- fault of ignorance, oversight
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Iudith 5:20)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees I 13:39)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 51:19)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 7 7:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 1, chapter 121 1:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 43:11)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 7, 3:2)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 3:7)