First/Second declension Adjective;
- pure, sheer, more pure, to drink purer wine than common, to drink hard, be a drunkard
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Symposium, (no name) 14:2)
- (Lucian, Saturnalia, 7:7)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 2:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 17 2:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 21 4:4)