First/Second declension Adjective;
- pure, sheer, more pure, to drink purer wine than common, to drink hard, be a drunkard
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 22 1:2)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 9:17)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 282)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 50 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 1051)