First/Second declension Adjective;
- (ordinal) fifteenth
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber II Regum 14:23)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Paralipomenon 24:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Paralipomenon 25:22)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Paralipomenon 15:10)
- (Plutarch, Galba, chapter 27 2:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, B, Kef. h'. ARISTIPPOS 40:11)