First declension Noun; Feminine
- a hill, mound, a sepulchral mound, barrow
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 342)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 71 7:3)
- (Sophocles, episode 1:2)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book E, chapter 3 50:2)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 11:13)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 2 84:1)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 11 64:10)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 11 65:9)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 8, chapter 3 20:10)
- (a sepulchral mound, cairn, barrow)
- (a bank, hill, a barrow or mound)
- (a mound, barrow, tomb)