Third declension Adjective;
- half-finished, but half complete
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Cataplus, (no name) 8:7)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 14:11)
- (Plutarch, An vitiositas ad infelicitatem sufficia, section 1 2:1)
- (Plutarch, An vitiositas ad infelicitatem sufficia, section 1 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Demetrius, chapter 41 5:1)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 21)