Third declension Noun; Masculine
- Alternative form of γενέτης (genétēs)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Ion, choral, antistrophe 14)
- (Euripides, choral, epode1)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 3, chapter 8 1:3)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , 47)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 588 1:3)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 25:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 8, chapter 137 2:1)