Third declension Adjective;
- fond of learning, eager after knowledge
- eager after
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Maxime cum principbus philosopho esse diserendum, chapter, section 2 15:1)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, De musica, section 21 7:2)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 130:2)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 483:1)
fond of learning