Third declension Adjective;
- disobedient, less obedient
- not persuasive, incredible
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 23:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 21:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 30:9)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 5:23)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 8 1:1)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 3 7:3)
- (Plato, Laws, book 11 96:1)