- to lift up, to be lifted up or lightened, to rise in spirits
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, 7:8)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 8 3:3)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 8 9:3)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 19 10:5)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 10, chapter 2 13:4)
- (to lighten, set free from, relieve)
- (to raise up, exalt, to relieve)
- (to lighten, to lighten, to relieve of)
- (to be light, to be alleviated, assuaged)
- (to help to lighten, help to keep above water)
- (to lighten at the same time, to help in relieving)