First declension Noun; Masculine
- a collector, a begging priest
- a beggar, mountebank, vagabond, juggler
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, iambic 2:11)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, choral, antistrophe 12)
- (Lucian, Dialogi deorum, 2:3)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 17 5:2)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 42 4:2)
- (Plutarch, Apophthegmata Laconica, , section 3 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Apophthegmata Laconica, , section 3 5:1)