Third declension Noun; Masculine
- an inhabitant of Tarsus
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Macrobii, (no name) 21:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 372)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 22 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De exilio, section 14 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 2 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 94)