Third declension Adjective;
- sluggish, slothful, torpid
- dull, stupid, somewhat dull
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, (no name) 16:6)
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode3)
- (Lucian, Vitarum auctio, (no name) 26:24)
- (Plutarch, Aratus, chapter 8 1:2)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, episode 5:1)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 24:14)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 265)
- (sluggish, slothful, torpid)
- (thick-witted, dull, stupid)
- (slow, dull, foolish)
- (dull, stupid, senseless)