Third declension Adjective;
- glorious, brilliant, successful
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De sera numinis vindicta, section 11 18:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 6 1:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 1021)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 172:1)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 3:13)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 3:11)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 3:18)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 8, chapter 3 1:1)