Third declension Noun; Feminine
- the aegis, a shield of Zeus or cloak of Athena
- a goat-skin coat
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 20:1)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode 2:5)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 92:8)
- (Lucian, Dialogi deorum, 3:5)
- (Lucian, Dialogi deorum, 4:3)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 3:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 31 3:15)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 21 4:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 12 7:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 1, chapter 2 16:19)
a goat-skin coat