First declension Noun; Masculine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Hercules, 4:8)
- (Aristophanes, Clouds, Agon, antepirrheme16)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 14:2)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 20 45:4)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 1 28:3)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 2 23:3)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 7 13:5)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 19 8:6)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, G, PLATWN 6:8)