First declension Noun; Feminine
- a fragment, piece, splinter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Acharnians, Lyric-Scene, iambics 3:32)
- (Euripides, episode2)
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode, lyric 1:12)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode 2:25)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode 13:24)
- (Euripides, choral, strophe 24)
- (Aristotle, Frogs, Lyric-Scene, trochees 2:8)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 25 7:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 71 3:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 70 2:2)