First declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, An Recte Dictum Sit Latenter Esse Vivendum, section 1 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De Se Ipsum Citra Invidiam Laudando, section 15 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De Se Ipsum Citra Invidiam Laudando, section 15 3:2)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 2:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 23 1:2)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1, chapter 3 2:3)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 92)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 74:1)