Third declension Adjective;
- sluggish, slothful, torpid
- dull, stupid, somewhat dull
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 2, chapter 11 3:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 289:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 14 202:1)
- (sluggish, slothful, torpid)
- (thick-witted, dull, stupid)
- (slow, dull, foolish)
- (dull, stupid, senseless)