Third declension Noun; Neuter
- a throw, cast of dice
- a missile (thrown weapon)
- a shot, wound
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 413 1:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 3, chapter 35 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 81 2:13)
- (a cast of the dice, a die)
- (a throw with a casting-net, a cast of a net, :)
- (a throwing, casting, hurling)