Second declension Noun; Feminine
- (substantive) remedy for drunkenness
- (botany) some sort of herb
- (geology) amethyst
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 28:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 36:19)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 7481)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 266:1)
- (APOKALUYIS IWANOU, chapter 19 64:1)
remedy for drunkenness