First/Second declension Adjective;
- not profane, inviolable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 4 7:1)
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 20 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Romanae, section 271)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Romanae, section 272)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 278:1)
- (allowable to be trodden, permitted to human use, unhallowed)