Third declension Noun; Feminine
- evenness, a level
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 12 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 12 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 3 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 72)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 2 138:1)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 7 174:2)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 299:1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., MOXLIKOS., 40.20)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 8 28:7)