- to go astray, wander
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 16 3:3)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 24:2)
- (Aristophanes, Lysistrata, Choral, antistrophe 13)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 53 1:7)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 53 5:1)
- (to wander, stray or roam about, to wander from home)
- (to wander about or over)