Third declension Noun; Feminine
- box made of boxwood, box
- tablet made of boxwood
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Philopsuedes sive incredulus, (no name) 19:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 605)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 842:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 842:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 17 93:1)