Third declension Noun; Feminine
- opposition, resistance
- (rhetoric) antithesis
- (grammar) change or transposition of a letter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 17 16:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 3:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 19 4:8)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 211)
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 9, section 1 6:1)
change or transposition of a letter