Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the topmost part of a heap, the choice part
- firstfruits of the field
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Pindar, Odes, nemean odes, nemean 7 11:3)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 8, 10:13)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 4, chapter 81 4:1)
- (PROS EBRAIOUS, chapter 7 5:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 4, chapter 1 10:13)